Guests who wish to enter the Minskoff Theatre will be required to follow the policies outlined herein.
For performances through June 30, 2022, the following procedures must be followed:
In addition to a valid ticket, to be permitted to enter the theatre:
- Masks are required for all guests.
- Guests under the age of 2 are not permitted in the theatre.
Masks are required for all guests. Masks must be worn at all times while visiting the Venue except when eating or drinking in designated areas. All masks must completely cover the nose and mouth and comply with the CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings.
By virtue of entering the Theatre, guests are acknowledging that all of the statements below are true the day they visit the Theatre. If any of the statements are NOT true, guest should not come to the Venue and instead use the exchange and refund policy to re-schedule or refund their tickets.
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19 through a diagnostic test in the past ten (10) days.
- I am not and have not recently experienced (within the last 48 hours) any new or worsening symptoms of COVID-19
- I have not had close contact or proximate contact with any person(s) confirmed with a diagnostic test or suspected based on symptoms, to have Covid-19 within the past ten (10) days.
The theatres have upgraded our HVAC systems to comply with CDC guidelines for hospital grade filtration, including MERV 13 filters, and have increased fresh outdoor air and air exchange to the greatest extent possible.
After each performance, high touch surfaces in both audience spaces and backstage will be cleaned in accordance with CDC recommendations. Once per day, the theatre will be thoroughly cleaned, and hand sanitizer will be stationed throughout the theatre. Upon entering the Theatre, all patrons will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer (unless medically prohibited) and to go directly to their seat unless they need to use the restroom or wish to purchase concession or merchandise items.
Exchanges and Refunds
NEDERLANDER ORGANIZATION TICKET EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
Recognizing flexibility is key in our guests’ return to Broadway. As a result of COVID-19, Nederlander is implementing an exchange and refund policy for guests of all of its venues in NYC. This policy will provide flexibility in the event a guest may be unable to attend a show due to illness, travel restrictions, or any other circumstances. Our guests may feel confident purchasing tickets in advance knowing this exchange or refund policy is in effect if they cannot attend the date and time originally purchased.
When you request an exchange or a refund, the request will be approved with no questions asked and no additional service fees assessed provided the request meets the terms and conditions outlined herein.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
- TICKET EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WHEN THE ORIGINAL TICKETS ARE PURCHASED THROUGH ONE OF THESE AUTHORIZED PRIMARY SALES CHANNELS: BROADWAYDIRECT.COM, TICKETMASTER.COM, OR THE VENUE BOX OFFICE LOCATED AT THE VENUE ADDRESS. If tickets were not purchased through one of these sales channels, guests will need to contact their point of purchase to inquire about the exchange and/or refund policies of their point of purchase.
- THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT EXCHANGE AND REFUND REQUESTS IS FORTY-EIGHT (48) HOURS BEFORE THE ADVERTISED CURTAIN DATE AND TIME. Any requests received after this deadline are not eligible under the terms of this policy.
- All exchange or refund requests must be submitted online by visiting:
It is the responsibility of the guest to provide accurate information when submitting the request. Any incomplete or inaccurate information may cause the request to be delayed or denied.
- The guest making the request must be the original purchaser of record and will need to validate ownership of the original purchase (i.e. name, order number, e-mail address, method of payment, etc.) when submitting the request.
- A maximum of ten (10) tickets per customer per venue may be approved for an exchange or a refund within a period of sixty (60) consecutive days.
- For approved refunds, a credit will be issued to the original method of payment the guest used to make the original purchase.
- Any refund requests for tickets purchased with cash at the venue box office within six (6) days of the performance, should be handled directly with the box office. Any refund requests for tickets purchased with cash more than seven (7) days prior to the performance must be submitted online:
- For approved exchanges, the tickets may be exchanged solely for different performances of the same production for which the tickets were originally purchased, subject to availability, blackout dates and promo restrictions. The amount of money paid on the original ticket will be applied to the exchanged ticket. Any difference in order total will be adjusted upon completion of the exchange. Any credits to be issued will be issued to the original method of payment the guest used to make the original purchase. If there is additional money due, the guest needs to pay this amount before the exchange is completed.
- Additional money may be due if (1) a guest chooses a performance or section that costs more than their original purchase; (2) a guest exchanges an originally discounted ticket into a performance where the discount is no longer available or applicable; (3) a guest exchanges an originally discounted ticket into a performance where the discount price is higher; (4) if a delivery method is chosen that requires an additional payment.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This ticket exchange & refund policy is valid solely for events appearing at the following venues in New York City which are owned and/or operated by the Nederlander Organization: Brooks Atkinson Theatre, Gershwin Theatre, Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, Marquis Theatre, Minskoff Theatre, Nederlander Theatre, Neil Simon Theatre, Palace Theatre, and Richard Rodgers Theatre.
- For tickets purchased at the venue box office, a first and last name along with a minimum of an e-mail address or a phone number must be associated with purchase for the tickets to be eligible for an exchange or a refund. Any tickets purchased at the venue box office without an associated first name, last name, e-mail or phone will not be eligible for an exchange or refund.
- For tickets purchased as part of a group, the exchange or refund request of the guest needs to be handled by the group sales agent or agency who coordinated the group booking. All group ticket exchange or refund requests need to be submitted by the group sales agent no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the performance. Any group tickets that need to be exchanged or refunded may only be requested by the agent or agency of record for that order. Refunds will only be issued back to the original method of payment. There may be a maximum number of tickets allowable to be refunded per group, check with the venue for details.
- New special offer, discount and promotion codes may not be applied to exchanged tickets. The ticket exchange will be for the same ticket type and offer that was originally purchased, subject to blackout dates and availability. If a discount and/or promotional offer is not available for the newly requested performance, a refund will be issued for the original purchase and the guest will proceed with a new transaction to purchase the newly requested performance.
- Tickets that a guest has posted to Ticketmaster.com for resale (via the Ticketmaster Plus marketplace) and have not yet been sold need to first be removed from posting by the guest and restored back to the guest’s Ticketmaster account before an exchange or refund may be requested.
- Resale tickets that a guest purchased or sold on Ticketmaster.com (via the Ticketmaster Plus marketplace) are not eligible for an exchange or a refund.
- Tickets that have been transferred to another party may not be exchanged or refunded by any party other than the original purchaser. If the tickets have been transferred by the original purchaser, the tickets must be transferred back to the original purchaser prior to the original purchaser requesting an exchange or a refund.
- Approval and/or determination of eligibility of any exchange or refund request is at the sole discretion of venue management. All decisions are final.
- A request is considered submitted after the online form is filled out with accurate information and the guest is presented with a confirmation message that the request was submitted. Any inaccurate information will need to be remedied prior to the request being officially submitted. If the amount of time it takes to remedy the inaccurate information causes the submission deadline to pass, the request will not be eligible for consideration under the terms and conditions of this policy.
- Complimentary tickets are not eligible for an exchange or a refund under this policy.
- Performance dates, times, prices and cast subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply. This policy may change without notice.
- Requests for refunds and exchanges are voidable if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with this exchange and refund policy. Broadway Direct and its affiliates are not responsible for injury or damage to a guest’s or to any other person’s computer(s), mobile device(s), or other equipment, related to or resulting from submission of a request or downloading materials from or using the website. If, for any reason, the request is not received as planned, including by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Broadway Direct, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the request, Broadway Direct reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether the request is eligible for consideration.
For exchange or refund requests that do not meet the requirements of this policy, please contact Nederlander Customer Service: email@example.com.
For the health and safety of our audience and employees, we ask that all ticket holders over the age of 18 download New York State’s contact tracing app COVID Alert NY, available for iOS or Google Play before entering the theatre.
This app is run by the NYS Department of Health side by side with New York’s comprehensive COVID-19 contact tracing effort. Its goal is to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 amongst New Yorkers and those who visit New York State. Your identity is never revealed to anyone, however, you will be alerted if you have come into close contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
Get the app
Terms and Conditions
RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
NEDERLANDER ORGANIZATION, INC.
THIS RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELEASE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”), HAS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND ABILITY TO BRING FUTURE LEGAL ACTIONS. THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES AN ARBITRATION PROVISION AND A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO BRING A CLASS ACTION.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to enter and remain at Brooks Atkinson Theatre, Gershwin Theatre, Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, Marquis Theatre, Minskoff Theatre, Neil Simon Theatre, Nederlander Theatre, Palace Theatre, or Richard Rodgers Theatre ( individually or collectively “Venue”) owned or operated by Nederlander Organization, Inc. and its affiliates (“Nederlander”) and in addition to the corresponding ticket(s), each a revocable license that grants one-time entry into the Venue and a seat for the play or show purchased (“Event”) and my agreement to be bound to the ticket terms and conditions whether printed or displayed on ticket, venue webpage, or any other written communication which include the exchange and refund policy and the COVID-19 safety measures, I, on behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, anyone attending the Event with Holder (which persons Holder represents have authorized Holder to act on their behalf for purposes of the release herein), and other persons acting or purporting to act on Holder’s or their behalf (collectively, “Related Persons”), hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms below. The person seeking entry pursuant to the entry ticket(s) issued on a per transaction basis, and any accompanying minors (“Holder”), agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE IN ADDITION TO THE VENUE’S TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS OF COVID-19 & OTHER RISKS. Holder fully understands that: (a) the novel coronavirus SARS- CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation, or variation thereof, “COVID-19” ) is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death, and there is an inherent danger and risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people congregate; (b) no health and safety policies, assessments, precautions and/or protocols that will be implemented from time to time at and for the Venue (collectively, the “Venue Protocols”) by local, state and federal governmental agencies, Nederlander, and its licensees for the use of the Theatre and its and their current and future affiliates (individually or collectively, “Producer”) and/or third parties, can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions can be and have been adversely affected by COVID-19, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health authorities (i) people with certain underlying medical conditions are or may be especially vulnerable, including, but not limited to, people with chronic kidney disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, moderate to severe asthma, liver disease, compromised immune systems (including as a result of organ transplant), obesity, serious heart conditions, sickle cell disease, and type 2 diabetes, and (ii) the risk of severe illness from the contraction of COVID-19 increases steadily with age, and (iii) contracting COVID-19 can result in the further transmission of COVID-19 to Holder’s spouse, family members, and other persons in proximity to Holder; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in subsequent quarantine, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term physical and/or mental health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition at the time of exposure and/or infection.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS. HOLDER, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND RELATED PERSONS, HEREBY FULLY UNDERSTANDS AND KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND IRREVOCABLY, ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS RELATED TO ENTRY INTO, AND PRESENCE IN, AT AND AROUND THE VENUE, WHICH MAY INCLUDE AN INCREASED RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COVID-19), VIRUSES, BACTERIA OR ILLNESSES OR THE CAUSE THEREOF, SICKNESS, PERSONAL INJURY, DISABILITY, OTHER SHORT-TERM OR LONG-TERM HEALTH EFFECTS, AND/OR DEATH, WHICH MIGHT RESULT FROM THE ACTIONS, INACTIONS, OR NEGLIGENCE OF HOLDER, ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW), OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OCCURRING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT, HOWEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE VENUE. HOLDER HEREBY ACCEPTS PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION IN/AT THE EVENT. HOLDER HEREBY ASSUMES, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND RELATED PERSONS, ALL AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF CLAIMS AND POTENTIAL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE RISK, HAZARDS AND DANGERS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- RELEASE, WAIVER & COVENANT NOT TO SUE.
(a) HOLDER, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND RELATED PERSONS, HEREBY FULLY UNDERSTANDS AND KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, IRREVOCABLY, AND FOREVER RELEASES, WAIVES, AND DISCHARGES (AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE), EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT A HOLDER OR ANY OF HOLDER’S RELATED PERSONS MAY HAVE (OR HEREINAFTER ACCRUE) AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, THAT RELATE TO ANY OF THE RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS DESCRIBED ABOVE IN SECTION 2, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE IN ANY WAY TO (I) HOLDER’S EXPOSURE TO COVID-19; (II) HOLDER’S RELATED PERSON’S OR RELATED PERSONS’ EXPOSURE TO COVID-19, (III) HOLDER’S TRAVEL TO AND FROM, ENTRY INTO, OR PRESENCE WITHIN, THE VENUE AND/OR COMPLIANCE WITH THE VENUE AND/OR PRODUCER’S POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS; (IV) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN HOLDER AND ANY PERSONNEL OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES PRESENT AT THE VENUE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRODUCER’S PERSONNEL, ACCESS MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL, USHERS, TICKET-TAKERS, SECURITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND MEDICAL PERSONNEL, OR CLEANING, CONCESSION, OR PARKING PERSONNEL); OR (V) ANY OF THE RISKS IDENTIFIED ABOVE IN SECTION 1 (ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS OF COVID-19 AND OTHER RISKS) (COLLECTIVELY, THE “CLAIMS”), IN EACH CASE WHETHER CAUSED BY ANY ACTION, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY RELEASED PARTY OR OTHERWISE. (b) FOR THE PURPOSES HEREOF, THE “RELEASED PARTIES” ARE: (I) NEDERLANDER, PRODUCER, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECT AND INDIRECT PARENTS, AFFILIATES, ADMINISTRATORS, DESIGNEES, LICENSEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS (AND ALL EMPLOYEES OF SUCH CONTRACTORS) AND OTHER PERSONNEL; (II) THE DIRECT AND INDIRECT OWNERS, LESSEES, SUBLESSEES, LICENSEES, AND SUBLICENSEES OF BOTH VENUE AND PRODUCER; (III) ALL THIRD PARTIES PERFORMING SERVICES AT THE VENUE OR FOR THE EVENT AT THE REQUEST OF PRODUCER OR OTHERWISE; AND (IV) ANY PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED AND RELATED COMPANIES AND OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, INSURERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND/OR ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FORGOING ENTITIES AND PERSONS, WHETHER PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND WHETHER IN THEIR INSTITUTIONAL OR PERSONAL CAPACITIES. (c) DUE TO RAPIDLY CHANGING GOVERNMENTAL COVID-19 REGULATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS, THIS VENUE’S OR PRODUCER’S COVID-19 POLICIES, PROCEDURES, PROTOCOLS, AND REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE, TO COMPLY WITH FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTAL AND/OR HEALTH AUTHORITIES, HOLDER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW AND CHECK THE LATEST SAFETY INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AVAILABLE AT THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) AND NEW YORK STATE AND NEW YORK CITY UPDATES. HOLDER RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND AGREES NOT TO SUE THE RELEASED PARTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY CHANGE IN FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL GOVERNMENTAL AND/OR HEALTH AUTHORITIES REQUIREMENTS, AS ENFORCED BY PRODUCER OR THE VENUE, EITHER RETROACTIVELY OR PROSPECTIVELY.
- GOVERNING LAW. Holder hereby understands and agrees that this Agreement is subject to and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to choice or conflict of law provisions.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. Holder hereby agrees, on behalf of itself and Related Persons, that: (a) any Claim asserted by Holder against any of the Released Parties shall be resolved by mandatory, confidential, final, and binding arbitration to Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”); (b) this Section 5 is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”); (c) the FAA is applicable because the Released Parties are engaged in transaction involving interstate commerce; (d) the arbitration shall proceed before a single arbitrator; (e) the arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures; (f) any and all issues relating or pertaining to arbitration or this arbitration clause, including but not limited to the threshold question of arbitrability or the enforceability or validity of this arbitration clause, shall be delegated to the arbitrator selected pursuant to this provision; (g) the arbitrator shall have the power to award any remedies, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, available under applicable law; (h) judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction; (i) the award may be vacated or modified only on the grounds specified in the FAA or other applicable law; and (j) any arbitration conducted pursuant to this Agreement shall take place in New York County, New York.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER. Holder hereby agrees that any and all disputes, including any Claims made by Holder against any of the Released Parties must be arbitrated on an individual basis only. By signing this Agreement, Holder hereby waives any right to litigate or arbitrate any Claim as a class action, representative action or class arbitration against any of the Released Parties.
- SEVERABILITY. Holder hereby agrees that if any provision or part thereof contained in this Agreement is declared illegal, unenforceable, or ineffective, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed severable, such that all other provisions contained in this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.